Safe Phentermine Substitute – No Prescription Required
First approved by the FDA in 1959, the original Phentermine became a popular slimming pill since the 1970s. It works by releasing chemicals to the brain to suppress hunger. However, after the side effects of phentermine were determined, it became classified as a controlled substance. It was sold under various brand names. One such brand was Fastin, which was later pulled from the market.
The side effects include insomnia, irritability, nervousness, dry mouth, blurred vision, skin rash, itching, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, nausea and fatigue. To a lesser extent, the original pill may also cause depression, hallucination, fainting spell, constipation and even impotence. It is also not recommended for people with heart problem, high blood pressure and glaucoma or an overactive thyroid.
You cannot buy phentermine without a prescription from a doctor. It is usually prescribed for patients whose level of obesity puts their health at risk. It can be addictive and is normally prescribed for short-term treatment of 12 weeks maximum.
If you are looking for a safe phentermine alternative, and one that does not require a doctor’s prescription, you could consider Phen375 which can be legally purchased online as it does not have the negative side effects of the original pill.
The main ingredient is 1-3 dimethylpentylamine, a legal replacement for the original phentermine’s main active ingredient which is dimethylphenylethylamine.
The 5 Main Ingredients of Phen375:
• 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride – Increases cyclic AMP levels within the body and enhanceds natural energy levels to promote fat burning.
• Trimethylxanthine – Acts as an enhancer for the dimethylpentylamine to increase the fat burning rate.
• Dehydroepiandrosterone – DHEA helps to control the body’s ability to synthesize fat from carbohydrate and breakdown existing fat.
• L-carnitine – Helps in the release of stored body fat, tryglycerides, into the bloodstream for energy, making it easier for your body to burn body fat.
• Capsaicin – Increases blood flow in smaller or restricted flow vessels very common in fatty tissue and ensures active ingredients are carried throughout your body.
What can Phen375 do? It:
• Supercharges the metabolism, burning more calories and providing energy
• Consume less calories without feeling hungry
• Forces the body to use its own fat reserves for energy
• Stimulates muscle tissue, preventing loss of muscle when dieting
This is a powerful fat burner. With its very effective ingredients, it is the best phentermine substitute for those who want to attain the fat loss effect of the original phentermine with no prescription needed. Quality is assured as it is manufactured in a FDA-approved laboratory.
There are 30 tablets in a bottle. The recommended dosage is 2 tablets a day, one tablet 20 minute before breakfast and another tablet 20 minutes before lunch.
Beware of Phentermine Scams
You cannot buy phentermine without a prescription from a doctor as it is a controlled substance; not even from online pharmacies which claim to accept faxed copies of your prescription. To buy phentermine online, you would still have to visit your doctor to request for a prescription. The original prescription has to be mailed to the online pharmacy for verification and the whole process may take a few weeks.
It is illegal to sell phentermine without prescription online. Do a search online for "phentermine scams" and you will read stories about people falling for scams after buying what they believed were the real stuff but turned out to be fake or of poor quality. And if it is illegal, chances of getting your hard earned money back is likely to be difficult and there are few legal options you can take since it is an illegal purchase.
Rather than try your luck, waste your time and risk losing your hard earned money without losing your weight, it is best to get a legal and safe substitute such asPhen375. This is a 100% legal weight loss formulation which is the result of years of research on the original phentermine formula.